- Assessment of the condition of the internal genital organs - fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, or removal of adhesions, endometriosis deposits, etc. (ultrasound examination - HyFoSy or laparoscopy - LSK)
- Hysterosalpingo-foam sonography (HyFoSy) is an ultrasound examination used to assess the condition of the uterine cavity and the patency of the fallopian tubes. The examination can be performed after the end of menstrual bleeding until the period of ovulation.
- Immunological examination (antibodies to sperm, placental and ovarian structures)
The presence of antibodies to sperm, eggs and embryos and antiphospholipid antibodies are detected. Immunological testing is important for couples where the patient has undergone repeated embryo transfer of very high quality embryos and where treatment, despite very good conditions, is still unsuccessful. The examination should also be undertaken in patients with repeated failures of treatment with the IUI method, where the partner's repeated spermogram is completely normal. Antibodies against the sperm, against the trophoblast (placenta) and against the embryo envelope (zona pellucida) are examined. In indicated cases, an examination of cellular immunity (NK cells) is carried out.
This is a chromosome examination that gives information about the genetic makeup of the partners. Determination of karyotype (number of chromosomes) is carried out in women after repeated spontaneous abortions or in case of repeated failures of IVF treatment. It is also advisable to perform the examination in couples where the embryos do not develop normally.
Examination for the presence of diseases causing increased blood clotting with a consequent higher likelihood of spontaneous abortion
- Endocrinological examination
- Diabetology examination
- Psychological and sexological examination - in case of difficulties in sexual intercourse, psychoreactive disorders, etc.